Jan 17, 2021

All we have is now

I should watch out how do i set goals. It's a big mistake to set a goal like: studying . Goals should be big, releasing and flexible. Goals must be smart and when you think of them a big smile just appear on your face. I crossed out " med" in my 3 goals list that i'm following at the same time and instead of that I wrote "Enjoying life" :)

And now i feel much better. I feel like I have lots of opportunitues and if they send me out of med or if i quit myself because i am not in tge mood for it or whatever happens i still can be happy and successful and there are other ways to live. As it was before. :)

But these sayings are cliche. They are helpful when you live them. I will live them. I keep repeating them till they finally find their way through my mind model. I keep being positive and live my life day by day not just sit down and wait to something positive or my daydreams in far future happen. I make sheets. More and more sheets. I set to dos. I set goals. I write diaries. I thank god every day and at the end of day i specify positive and negative points of the day. I keep doing these things and someday i realize that how much i am more predominant in living. Living with all my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gavalda

  Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Ph...