Jan 18, 2021

Dear Gavalda

 


Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Philosophy" written by De Botton. And also there was another english book called "The litrary Theory" by a man called Ayer. I googled this name snd I found nothing;)) I thought this book is also from de botton but I was recless and wrong. And when I found this out, my bubble bursted. So I should read it anyway :)) hope it is intersting. Another book is in French... "Fendre l'armure" by Anna Gavalda. I do not even know the meaning of its title but i just want to involve to it... I guess It's an exciting adventure :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gavalda

  Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Ph...