Jan 13, 2021

Be Free as a bird

Today I studied a little bit after some days off. I don't even want to get better and then start to do things that i want. No not anymore. I just want to continue and accept my current condition. Like I have been like this from the very first of my life. Besides I'm really not in a condition to have the right for complaining. Till now I have studied about one and half an hour. It's not much. But i'll keep going after a short break.or as my classmates in university always said, after tea time. 

Now that i talked about classmates i wanna mention that how much i am greatful for my past and peresent classmates. My class shifted last term and i guess this change was for better cause in this class the population is smaller (about 35 people) and i think mind models are more alike so the whole class is more  concerted. But the other class was also fine. 

It's irrelevant but i liked the following picture.



How to understand her.

Vs

You dont need him.

:)) I liked the titles.

I should really convince myself that I don't need anybody and espicialy him. You know sometimes i doubt that did i truly fell in love or i just wanted to attach myself to someone more powerful, smarter and better than me? I guess it's the second one. Any way it's not an issue anymore. Time has passed. The issue is that this wrong attitude that I'm weak doesn't trap me anymore. I don't know what love is but I guess it's not about attaching youself to another person. It's not sick. It's healthy and improving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gavalda

  Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Ph...