Jan 10, 2021

New me


 I haven't written in english for a long time now and i'm a little bit scared of having grammer and also word choice mistakes. But i should start from somewhere anyway. And i think this is a great spot (my blog) for this trying. 

You know when i went to english institution and i was more susceptible with talking and writing in english i understood that my english talker version has a different charactristic with my persian one. 

Persian me is more affected with the traditions and maybe religious beliefs and this made her more calm and maybe shy. But my english verion mostly talks her mind freely and this is because english movies and english culture is a powerful and important source for me to learn this language. I personally am a fan of my english version due to it's really more interesting. It's really true that they say learning a new language is like getting familiar with a new world. It really has a deep effect on people as much as making a whole new personality for them.

I'm really curious and also interested to know what my french talker verion is. Besides learning a new language has been always exciting for me. But as long as i'm not fluent in one language it seems a mistake to move to another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gavalda

  Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Ph...