Jan 12, 2021

Something between distressed and calm

 You know I'm not really that kind of person who easily sticks with other people. I'm really conservative in this field. And when ever i some how force myself to be too much sociable after a while i just get tired and start to cut out the strings. Unless I really love the person. 

I wanna thank god because of my virtual friends I have made in my other blog. It's really great to find people who you love reading their thoughts and feelings and writings. And there is a guess that they also have the same idea about me.

I liked this photo cause it really shows my distressed thoughts these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gavalda

  Today the postman came and my deliverd books arrived. I was so excited about them. Mostly I was excited about "The consolations Of Ph...